Join Project Walk’s Fundraising Board
Project Walk exists to provide an improved quality of life to people with spinal cord injuries through intense activity-based recovery programs, education, support and encouragement.
In order to achieve our mission, we must have strong, committed, active fundraising board members.
The five member Fundraising Board will:
- Ensure the long-term success of Project Walk through regular attendance and participation in fundraising board meetings
- Help meet annual budget goals through personal contributions and effective fundraising
- Promote Project Walk’s work to the community at large and recruit others to support our mission.
What we ask:
- Two year commitment
- Actively support our ongoing fundraising goals
- Make Project Walk one of your top three contribution priorities
- Make a personal campaign contribution based on your ability to give
- Give or get yearly contributions totaling a minimum of $10,000
- Actively participate in at least one Committee
- Recruit non-Board volunteers to support committee work
- Attend at least one Project Walk event per year
What we promise:
Each member of the Fundraising Board is guaranteed:
- An environment that recognizes your needs and utilizes your individual talents
- Procedures that respect, rather than waste, contributions of time
- Open and honest communication designed to produce tangible results
- Active support from board members and Project Walk’s management team and staff to accomplish shared goals
If you are interested in joining our fundraising board or have any questions, please contact our Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com